The Yale Smoke Detector is a battery operated device, 9V battery included, which enables it to be easily installed (DIY) in any room without the hassles of running wires, calling an electrician or a handyman.
Protect your family by using Yale Smoke Detectors in your home to alert you of any potential fire threats.
– Non radioactive photoelectric sensor, designed to alert you and your family to the presence of smoke.
– Low power consumption. Operated by a 9v battery.
– Easy installation. No wiring and poer supply is required.
– External test button on the cover for easy testing.
– No interference between smoke detectors if more than one device is installed.
– Unlimited number of devices can be installed in one dwelling.
– Photoelectric sensing technology
– Low battery indicator
– Stand alone unit
– Clip off bracket for easy installation and battery change
– 85dB Siren
There are no reviews yet.