1. Energy Saving
- Inverter Technology
- Inverters are devices which are able to vary their operating capacity by adjusting frequency.
- Inverter air conditioners can vary their capacity by adjusting the power supply frequency of their compressors.
- In contrast, non-inverter air conditioners have a fixed capacity and can only control the indoor temperature by starting or stopping their compressors.
- Inverter air conditioners are more powerful, energy-efficient and comfortable than non-inverter models.
Comfort Temperature Control
- Inverter Technology
- Compared to non-inverter models, Urusara 7 cuts power consumption by up the 58%. This helps to reduce electricity bills for the user and also decreases CO2 emissions caused by power generation
- Double Air Intake
2. Next-Generation Refrigerant
- No Impact on Ozone-Layer Depletion
- The Montreal Protocol was adopted in 1987 to specify substances which are potentially harmful to the ozone layer and to restrict the production, consumption and trade of relevant substances.
- Based on the adoption of this protocol, industrialised countries are required to eliminate alternative fluorocarbons including R-22 (HCFC) by 2020, while developing countries are obliged to gradually reduce their use from 2013, and to eliminate them by 2030.
- Lower Global Warming Potential
- The Kyoto Protocol was adopted in 1997 to reduce greenhouse gases which cause climate change.
- Greenhouse gases include carbon dioxide (CO2), hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs), hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs),chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) and various other substances.
- To reduce greenhouse gases, manufacturers of air conditioning equipment are urgently required to find refrigerants with a lower global warming potential than R-410A (HFC).
- At the same time, they must also reduce energy consumption, enabling CO2 emissions to be decreased.
- Energy Efficiency
- Air conditioners are major consumers of electricity but about half of the energy they use is still generated by fossil fuel power plants.
- The CO2 discharged in this process is a known greenhouse gas.
- Air conditioning manufacturers must be responsible for providing energy efficient equipment.
- Daikin has redesigned its residential-use air conditioners to use R-32.
- This enables its systems to achieve new levels of energy efficiency while reducing environmental impact.
3. Dehumidifying: A New Level in Comfort
- Two Dehumidifying Choices
- Daikin launched the world first residential-use air conditioner to control both humidity and temperature in 1999.
- By controlling humidity as well as temperature, Urusara 7 provides dehumidifying choices like you have never experienced before.
- Even at a relatively high set temperature, selecting dehumidifying allows you to feel cool, helping to save power.
- With Urusara 7, you can control the indoor humidity directly from the wireless remote controller.
- Two dehumidifying functions are available: Sarara Dry Operation and Dry Cooling Operation.
- Sarara Dry prevents any decrease in indoor temperature while Dry Cooling activates both cooling and dehumidifying functions at the same time.
4. Circulation Airflow
- Circulation Airflow Rapidly Cools a Large Room
5. Innovative Design
In 2013, Urusara 7 received a prestigious Red Dot Award: Product Design 2013 from the Design Zentrum Nordrhein Westfalen in Essen, Germany. The internationally recognised Red Dot has been awarded to products of outstanding quality since 1954.Urusara 7 was praised for its innovative design, inspired by the Japanese gi-folding fan. This is exemplified by the Coanda flap mechanism, which modifies the airflow to create a pleasant indoor environment. Daikin use of R-32 refrigerant and other advanced technologies also reduces energy consumption and environmental impact.Daikin believes with Urusara 7 it has created a leading air conditioner integrating a new shape and cutting-edge technologies developed in Japan.
6. Streamer Technology
- Streamer discharge decomposes bacteria and mould adsorbed on the filter by irradiating them with an advanced plasma electric discharge.
- It provides highly effective oxidative decomposition.
- Streamer discharge is one of the methods of plasma electric discharge.
- With the same electrical power, the oxidative decomposition speed is over 1,000 times faster than ordinary plasma electric discharge (glow discharge).
- To achieve this performance, Daikin developed original technologies which successfully stabilise the flow of electrons.
7. Automatic Filter Cleaning
- You no longer have to clean the prefilter.
- After operation stops, this function automatically brushes dust off the prefilter and collects it in the installed dust box.
- Cleaning automatically starts after 18 hours or more of cumulative operation.
- The cleaning lasts a maximum of 11 minutes.
- Once the Proof/Cleaning Filter lamp starts blinking, you only need to discard the dust collected in the box.
- This helps to maintain filter performance and prevent energy loss.
Product Catalog & Specification