1. Energy Saving
- Inverters are devices which are able to vary their operating capacity by adjusting frequency.
- Inverter air conditioners can vary their capacity by adjusting the power supply frequency of their compressors.
- In contrast, non-inverter air conditioners have a fixed capacity and can only control the indoor temperature by starting or stopping their compressors.
- Inverter air conditioners are more powerful, energy-efficient and comfortable than non-inverter models.
Comfort Temperature Control
- Compared to non-inverter models, Urusara 7 cuts power consumption by up the 58%. This helps to reduce electricity bills for the user and also decreases CO2 emissions caused by power generation
2. Next-Generation Refrigerant
No Impact on Ozone-Layer Depletion
- The Montreal Protocol was adopted in 1987 to specify substances which are potentially harmful to the ozone layer and to restrict the production, consumption and trade of relevant substances.
- Based on the adoption of this protocol, industrialised countries are required to eliminate alternative fluorocarbons including R-22 (HCFC) by 2020, while developing countries are obliged to gradually reduce their use from 2013, and to eliminate them by 2030.
Lower Global Warming Potential
- The Kyoto Protocol was adopted in 1997 to reduce greenhouse gases which cause climate change.
- Greenhouse gases include carbon dioxide (CO2), hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs), hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs),chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) and various other substances.
- To reduce greenhouse gases, manufacturers of air conditioning equipment are urgently required to find refrigerants with a lower global warming potential than R-410A (HFC).
- At the same time, they must also reduce energy consumption, enabling CO2 emissions to be decreased.
- Air conditioners are major consumers of electricity but about half of the energy they use is still generated by fossil fuel power plants.
- The CO2 discharged in this process is a known greenhouse gas.
- Air conditioning manufacturers must be responsible for providing energy efficient equipment.
- Daikin has redesigned its residential-use air conditioners to use R-32.
- This enables its systems to achieve new levels of energy efficiency while reducing environmental impact.
3. Dehumidifying: A New Level in Comfort
Two Dehumidifying Choices
- Daikin launched the world first residential-use air conditioner to control both humidity and temperature in 1999.
- By controlling humidity as well as temperature, Urusara 7 provides dehumidifying choices like you have never experienced before.
- Even at a relatively high set temperature, selecting dehumidifying allows you to feel cool, helping to save power.
- With Urusara 7, you can control the indoor humidity directly from the wireless remote controller.
- Two dehumidifying functions are available: Sarara Dry Operation and Dry Cooling Operation.
- Sarara Dry prevents any decrease in indoor temperature while Dry Cooling activates both cooling and dehumidifying functions at the same time.
4. Circulation Airflow
Circulation Airflow Rapidly Cools a Large Room
5. Innovative Design
In 2013, Urusara 7 received a prestigious Red Dot Award: Product Design 2013 from the Design Zentrum Nordrhein Westfalen in Essen, Germany. The internationally recognised Red Dot has been awarded to products of outstanding quality since 1954.Urusara 7 was praised for its innovative design, inspired by the Japanese gi-folding fan. This is exemplified by the Coanda flap mechanism, which modifies the airflow to create a pleasant indoor environment. Daikin use of R-32 refrigerant and other advanced technologies also reduces energy consumption and environmental impact.Daikin believes with Urusara 7 it has created a leading air conditioner integrating a new shape and cutting-edge technologies developed in Japan.
6. Streamer Technology
- Streamer discharge decomposes bacteria and mould adsorbed on the filter by irradiating them with an advanced plasma electric discharge.
- It provides highly effective oxidative decomposition.
- Streamer discharge is one of the methods of plasma electric discharge.
- With the same electrical power, the oxidative decomposition speed is over 1,000 times faster than ordinary plasma electric discharge (glow discharge).
- To achieve this performance, Daikin developed original technologies which successfully stabilise the flow of electrons.
7. Automatic Filter Cleaning
- You no longer have to clean the prefilter.
- After operation stops, this function automatically brushes dust off the prefilter and collects it in the installed dust box.
- Cleaning automatically starts after 18 hours or more of cumulative operation.
- The cleaning lasts a maximum of 11 minutes.
- Once the Proof/Cleaning Filter lamp starts blinking, you only need to discard the dust collected in the box.
- This helps to maintain filter performance and prevent energy loss.
The prefilter is automatically moved
The brush removes dust attached to the prefilter.
The removed dust is collected in the dust box.
Product Catalog & Specification
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Goods sold are not returnable. All the products are checked before dispatch and we are committed to ensure that the best condition item is delivered to you. However the product may be damaged in the delivery process. Please notify us within 2 days upon receipt of your purchases should you received any damaged or incorrect item from us. We will try our best to arrange an exchange for you.
Kindly make sure that your order is the correct item before you check out from the payment gateway. There shall be no exchanges due to wrong order placed.
In the rare event that your order does not arrive, notification of lost items must be received within 14 days from receipt of the shipping confirmation e-mail. Since all goods or products is provided ‘as is basis’ only, we DO NOT currently offer any refund towards your purchase. However, on certain circumstances, we may exchange if products are defective upon delivery. Consideration for refund is done on a case to case basis only.